Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"A SAD DAY"

(Our daughter Kim and her two dogs Bell and Gidget......)




(Granddaughter Amanda and myself....)




Well it has been a very busy two weeks for me. Our daughter was here for ten days for a visit from Napa Ca. and then one day later our granddaughter came in for five days from Ca. What fun we had !!! I do not get to see Amanda our granddaughter as much as I would like to0 so we were out everyday doing something. Of course a 15 year old girl likes to shop~~so shop we did !!! I think that Macy's really likes me. :)





I had to take her back to the airport yesterday to go home. I already miss her~~What a fun and wonderful young lady she is turning into. And believe me she does know her brand names. :)





Ok one more thing~~I will be posting three new bears on my web site and possibly Ebay in the next day or two. Please watch for the new bears !!! I was not able to get much done but I cramed in a few minutes here and there.



For those of you who are not on my email list to be notified of new creations you can sign up by going into my web site.



Thanks for taking the time to view my new BLOG!!!!



Hugs and smiles.....



Bonnie














No comments: