Saturday, December 22, 2007

"CHRISTMAS PAST"














Well it seems as though Christmas is just a few days away and not being able to be with family seems really hard this year. So in keeping with some kind of Christmas spirit I just needed to go through some photos of CHRISTMAS before we moved to IDAHO. It seems as though we all go through many changes in our lives and we really never know what next year will bring. So I just have to tell myself as I click my shoes together, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, TAKE ME BACK TO SUNNY CALIFORNIA. :)


I wish for everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!!


Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie

Thanks for the opportunity to win one of your amazing bears.
Bronie Furley (Tasmania, Australia)
furley@southcom.com.au
03 6491 1053
Happy New Year
Bronie