Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" !!!!!




In case some of you are feeling a little tired today I thought I would let you know that Sophie feels your pain. :) Ok this is what she does alot of the time....


I just wanted to wish all of you a Great New Year with lots of Love, Health, Peace, and much contentent !!!! And keep your loved ones close. I think that we often times take for granite the things in our lives that are most precious. I have learned for myself that this is so very true since we made a move away from our family. Hopfully this year will be better.


I thank each and everyone of you who have supported me this last year. I love hearing from so many of you. I have been very fortunate to make so many friends in this business. How great is that !!!!


I am anxious to bring more smiles to the faces that purchase my bears in the future. I will be adding some new and exciting pieces in the near future....


THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!
Hugs
Bonnie

No comments: