Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'M BACK !!!

A big hello to everyone !!! It has been awhile but now I am getting back to work again. I am at a temporary house until we can find another home to buy. It is not much fun moving !!!
Well I have two new sweeties for sale. Just email me if you are interested...  teddytoo@cableone.net

This is Marley and he/she is 8" tall and made out of a semi sparse mohair in a sandy blonde color. GG eyes, hand stitched nose in black and fully jointed. Sculpted and shaded. Bandana around his neck.
Price-135.00
MARLEY HAS BEEN SOLD !!!






This is Cassie the bunny. She is 6" tall and made out of a string mohair that I tye dyed in a number of colors !!! She has GG eyes is fully jointed and has a stitched nose and is sculpted and shaded.
Price is 120.00
CASSIE HAS BEEN SOLD !!!







Thanks for looking !!!

Hugs,
Bonnie

2 comments:

Brenda Parker said...

Too adorable!! I'm not surprised they both sold so quickly. I absolutely LOVE Marley's sweet little face. What a cutie!

Alba Linea said...

supercute every little critter is sooooo great! love them much!!! best wishes and big bear hugs! ;0)