Thursday, October 28, 2010

Company !!!

For those of you who follow my Blog you can see that I have been very busy with moving etc. etc. I am so looking forward to just sitting down and getting some new teddies made but when one works at home it is very challenging at times. :)

Right now my mother is here from Mo. So nice to see her and spend some time with her but very hard to get things done. Oh well it will have to wait.
My husband mom and daugthter Kim went up the hill for a ride on Tues. to Apple Hill !!! There are many apple orchards pumpkins crafts and eating places, and the list goes on. It was a beautiful fall day !!!


Have a great weekend !!

Hugs,
Bonnie


2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Good luck with the unpacking Bonni,and ejoy your time with your mum.

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Dear Bonnie,

It is a long time ago I Have been on your blog...
And now I see you on the picture with your mum and daughter...it's so lovely to see you on the pictures.

And you are so busy but enjoy is so important to..
But you have a lot of work, but it's nice work, unpacking...
It wil be a lovely place.

I hope to hear from you, if you have some time..
I had a big fair in Rotterdam, and they are lovely pictures of it on my blog...
I hope to see you on my blog!

Have a great time..

Sweet greetings,
your friend from Holland...
Marijkexxx