Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM"

Today is our daughter's Birthday !!! I won't say how old she is because that makes me older and that is so not right~~~

I just love having a daughter. We have always had a special bond. It's great to know that whatever happens in one's life you have children that care for you. What is there in life if we don't have "LOVE".

Kim is a animal lover as you can see from some of my posts. As a child I had to tell her "just look the other way you cannot save every animal you see". Well she still tries. ;)
She has the biggest heart and is so passionate about what she believes in.

Have a great Birthday our special girl!!!

We love you !!!

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

What a precious girl. Arn't we lucky to have wonderful children,know matter what age they are. Happy birthday Kim

Ascension said...

Feliz cumpleaños para tu niña.
Una preciosa mujer.
besitos ascension