Wednesday, August 8, 2007

WHAT WERE WE THINKING !!!!




















I don't know what we were thinking but we decided to switch our guest room and office. The spare bedroom is larger and we thought we needed the extra room since we both share the same office space. Well great thought but a lot of work it turned out. It always turns into more than we ever expect. :) Anyway this was our weekend project. I almost have everything back to normal except for something (new) on the wall above the guest room bed. I do like it much better. My husband thought that I was going to put a hospital curtain around his desk. :) He knows I do not like clutter.....
Our dog Sophie was feeling a little neglected so Craig had to take a moment to play with her.
I promise I am working on bears~~~~
I will show photos of the finished rooms soon.
Hugs
Bonnie

No comments: