Saturday, May 10, 2008

"MOTHERS DAY"

Mothers Day…
As Mothers day approaches I have thoughts of my children and the many blessings and heartaches of being a mother. I must say it has been the most rewarding and also the hardest job I will ever have. Life seems to fly by and before you know it those precious little babies are grown and have babies of their own. Wow how does that happen so fast ~~~~Oh so many memories I have, and thoughts of what I could have done different or better. I think as parents we just have to learn as we go. At least that seems to be what we did. I guess all that matters is that they grow up taking with them bits and pieces of what you taught them and that they are healthy, hopeful and happy on this journey that we all travel…



My son Shawn and myself…



My daughter Kim and myself…



Kim and Shawn in their younger days. :)



Kim and I in Branson Mo. last year.



My special Mother and myself….



I hope that all of you Mothers out there have a WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY !!!

Hugs
Bonnie

No comments: