Saturday, July 18, 2009

NEVER ENOUGH TIME !!!



One of the reasons that I have not kept up with my BLOG lately is that we have our house on the market...With this market I did not expect much even though we did lower the price to reflect the times we are in. Well much to my surprise we have had quite a few showings. I told my husband I have vacuumed soooo much within the last week. :) I am a very picky housekeeper but this is crazy !!! If we do sell we probably will downsize and choose a older home like we had in Ca. We love the older homes with all of the character and all.
So wish us luck !!!! I need to get back to more bear making. :)

Big Hugs,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Good luck! I hope your house sells soon--getting a house ready to show is always a crazy time.
Warmly,
Cheryl