Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" !!!

I am hoping that this New Year will be the greatest yet for all of you. It seems as though each and everyone of us have things in our lives that could be better. My hope is that I will be able to help someone even in a very small way that will make a difference in their life.
I do hope that this Blog in some way whether it be a photo of one of my new creations or just something funny in my own life that will bring a smile to your face.
Life is so full of twists and turns that sometimes all it takes to get through is just a simple gesture or a smile to lift someones spirits !!!


Big Hugs to all !!!

Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Bonnie. The little boy on the clock certainly gave me a smile. Thanks for your blogs in 2010, I have really enjoyed them.
Hugs
Kay

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Hay dear Bonnie,

I wishing you a very good 2011!

Al the best,
Marijke