Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BACK TO WORK !!!

This little fellow tells the story doesn't he ? Well I must say he is not real happy. :)

 This is how I have been feeling lately it seems~~~
Life has been very challenging lately with the news of a illness in our family. I think that times like this is when we really stop and realize what we are really made of. Life is so very short.

I am really trying to wrap my head around all of these things and get some work done. For me it seems to be therapy. 
I thank all of you who follow my BLOG and for the wonderful messages you always leave me. I do appreciate all of you !!!
Big Hugs,
Bonnie


3 comments:

Conni said...

I hope, everything becomes happy again!
Conni

Heather said...

This picture just cracks me up... some days just DO feel like that!

Melisa Nichols said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope things brighten up for you.

Your bear is adorable, but yes, sad. Bears are great therapy :o)

Lots of hugs, Melisa