Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SO MANY DOGS !!!

I took a little weekend trip to visit my daughter in Napa California and had a very nice visit. It is always very interesting to say the least when there are four dogs in her household !!!
Just like children they all have their own personality. :)
 My daughter Kim and gidget!!!
 This is Bell Kim's dog as well. She is so smart it is scary.
 Myself and Cooper. He is thanking me for his new tee shirt I made him.
 Cooper and his new shirt.

 Kim's friend Stacy and her dog Louie --sharing a Starbucks. :)

So many dogs so little time. :)

I hope these photos put a smile on your face!!!
Hugs,
Bonnie




6 comments:

Kays Kids said...

They certainly do put a smile on my face. I really love the first photo.

ginger@bearbits said...

Hi Bonnie,

It must have been a lot of fun to be around all those sweet faces. I enjoyed seeing the photos of all the dogs!

`ginger

Denise said...

What beautiful pups... I'm especially taken in by Cooper, as I also have one by the same name, he's a cross schnauzer/shih tzu. Thanks so much for those lovely pictures it certainly made my day. Very best wishes, Denise.

Kathy said...

All of them are so cute!!!

Wateringen said...

Hay dear Bonnie,

Ohhh...I love those pictures!
What a lovely and funny dogs..I am in love with Cooper..his face is adoroble.
Yes this pictures put a smile on my face hahahahaa..

With love..Marijke
www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

K. Joy said...

Oh the Schnauzers remind me so much of our dogs! Gidget looks like our mini schnauzer Emma, and Bell has the exact expression of our schnauzer/poodle mix called Kolar. All the dogs are so adorable, thanks for sharing pictures! :)