Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All Moved !!!

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally gotten moved back to Ca. YAY!!! I thought I would take a quick break in between painting...Not my favorite thing to do so I take breaks in between. :) Then I unpack boxes~~~ So glad when this is all done so I can decorate. My most favorite thing to do besides making bears, which I hope to be doing again very soon. I do have two new creations that I had gotten done before the move so I will be posting them soon.
This is a house built in 1950 so it has lots of very special things about it !!! I just love the older homes...

The photo below is a building on the property that was with the original home that was built in 1910. So glad they left this wonderful little building !!! It is right outside close to my studio... Not sure what it was for.

I promise to be back very soon with more photos to share...



Have a great day !!!
Hugs,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute!!! I love buildings that are hidden in the foliage!