Saturday, January 3, 2009

HOPE FOR THE NEW YEAR !!!!!



Well I don't know about anyone else but I am really glad this year is over. WOW what a year !!! I don't know where it went but here we are again and it's Jan. All I can say is, my mother always told me "the older you get the faster time flys". That is one thing I have to say she was right about. :)


Most of you know that do check out my BLOG from time to time that winter is not my fondest month of the year. Moving to Idaho from California was a little bit of a shock in many ways. :) So when I found this photo in a magazine I just had to put it on my Blog...It is so me !!!!


I do hope that each and everyone of you will have a wonderful year filled with hope, health and happiness !!! I know it is a very tough time for many around the world. I only hope that in my own way I can make a difference in someones life along the way.
Many Blessings,
Hugs
Bonnie


No comments: