Saturday, January 24, 2009

"PICK ME PICK ME" !!!!



I thought this would be a perfect time to give back a little. I know it seems as though all we hear is doom and gloom !!! Well I say enough already !!! I am going to do something that might bring a little light into our lives for a change. Yay !!! I am going to do a drawing for three FREE PRIZES!!! One will be one of my bears and there will be two other gifts. All I ask is that you send a comment stating that you would like to be added to the list for free prizes. I will be posting the prizes on Fri. Feb. the 6th and I will draw names on Thurs. the 12th just in time for Valentines Day !!! The deadline to enter will be Feb. the 10th.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!!
HUGS,
BONNIE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be included in your prize drawing, Bonnie. You are very generous to do this!

Thank you!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Hello Bonnie!
Yes, I would like to be entered in the contest for a bear and free prizes. You know I love your bears and I think this is such a great way for you to give back to all of your customers!! Wish me luck!
Roxanne

Southern Bears said...

Hello Bonnie

I would love to be entered into the draw for a bear and free prizes. I absolutely love your bears! What a wonderful gesture on your part.

Pat

Laura Lynn said...

Bonnie what a lovely thing to do! I would love to be entered into your draw! Hugz, Laura Lynn

Tammy said...

Hi Bonnie, I'd love to be entered in your free prize draw too. What a sweet and generous thing to do. It is such a great feeling to give to others.

Hugs, Tammy

Bettina Groh said...

Oh, I'd love to be added. What luck that I blog surfed and found myself HERE! Thanks for having the giveaway! bear hugs, Bettina Groh

tweety said...

Bonnie
Really enjoying your little
creations -- family members
have commented on how cute
they are all together.
I would very much like to win
a prize
thank you
Hope all is well

Nancy D said...

Hi Bonnie,
I came to your blog by way of the new 100 Best Bear Artists blogs. I would love to be entered into your prize drawing.

Wild Hair Studio said...

Hi Bonnie,
Please enter me in your prize drawing. I think your bears are adorable.
Thanks
Gayle

Stacy Shpak said...

))) I'd like to win the prize too. Thank you for this!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Bonnie,
I really enjoy your website. I would love to be entered into your drawing.

Thanks
Amanda